[News] New Releases of GNU/Linux: GParted, Clonezilla, Sabayon, Antix

GParted 0.4.5-5

http://gparted.sourceforge.net/livecd.php

Clonezilla 1.2.2-26

http://www.clonezilla.org/

Sabayon Linux CoreCD 4.2 Release

,----[ Quote ]
| The CoreCD is a text-based release. There is no X-Server, Gnome, or KDE
| provided.
|
|       The Feature list is intentionally short:
|     * Bootable Image suitable for a CD or USB thumb drive (~400M)
|     * Text-Based installer
|     * Basic default networking
|     * Entropy and Portage ready
`----

http://www.sabayonlinux.org/pages/show/id/88

Antix Team does it again with AntiX 8.2 Final

,----[ Quote ]
| The antiX-team is proud to announce that an updated antiX MEPIS 8.2 Final is
| available at MEPIS mirrors in the testing directory and the released/antix
| directory.
|
| Anti announced "On behalf of the antiX-team I am proud to announce that antiX
| MEPIS 8.2 is a fast, light, flexible and complete desktop and livecd based on
| SimplyMEPIS and Debian Testing is now available in full and base versions.
| This release defaults to a fully customised icewm desktop (fluxbox is also
| installed) using a SimplyMEPIS 2.6.27-25 kernel and tweaked MEPIS Assistants
| for better compatibility in antiX."
`----

https://www.mepis.org/node/14221

Recent:

Torvalds rejects one-size-fits-all Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/246534/torvalds-rejects-onesizefitsall-linux.html