Re: How Microsoft Does Bundling and Why (Comes vs. Microsoft – exhibits PX00980 and PX00928)

On Jul 26, 6:47 am, Moshe Goldfarb <moshegoldf...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:06:50 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> >     From: joachimk Mon Sep 30 10:53:23 1991
>
> 1991 ?

The scummy behaviour of Microsoft goes back a looooooooong way.
You must not know much about Microsoft.  There are plenty of places to
read up on it.

But Gates is a billionaire, so you will close your eyes to the trail
of destruction.

> Slow day in the SPAM department Roy Schestowitz?
>
> Are your masters cracking the whip again so you keep your output
> high  quality low?

So let me get this straight ... unemployed amateur OS building
basement dwellers that get fed by their mommys have masters?

While at the same time a team of Windows goons spending an
extraordinary amount of time sifting through COLA, in support of a
multi-billion dollar international company, are not paid in any way
for their activity.

Have I got that right?