[News] Reviews of rBuilder 5 and SliTaz 2.0

REVIEW: rBuilder 5 Streamlines Linux-Based Appliance Deployment

,----[ Quote ]
| The 5.0 version of rBuilder boasts several major new features. eWEEK Labs'
| tests of the platform, through Version 5.2.1, shows that rBuilder makes it
| easier to churn out virtual machine images for immediate deployment, and that
| the Web-based management interface that rBuilder pairs with the appliances it
| creates is handy. However, Labs did run into some configuration issues, as
| well as some issues with the new Flash-based Web front end.
`----

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Virtualization/REVIEW-rBuilder-5-Streamlines-LinuxBased-Appliance-Deployment-483437/

SliTaz 2.0: Simple, Speedy, and Secure

,----[ Quote ]
| The minimum recommended requirement in order to use the main LiveCD is 256MB.
| However, you will only need 16MB for the "slitaz-loram-cdrom" flavor.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2009/07/slitaz-20-simple-speedy-and-secure.html

Choosing a trilogy of distributions

,----[ Quote ]
| I happen to choose a trilogy of distributions because I am looking for three
| different styles of systems:
|
| 1. Cutting edge
| 2. Lean and fast
| 3. Stable and relatively non volatile
`----

http://usalug-org.blogspot.com/2009/07/choosing-trilogy-of-distributions.html

Recent:

rBuilder Aims Cloud Computing Tool At Enterprise

,----[ Quote ]
| RPath on Monday released version 5 of its rBuilder product for building
| virtual appliances to run under Linux and ease the number of steps needed to
| create a workload for Amazon's EC2 and other cloud computing environments.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/app_optimization/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=216900269&subSection=News
http://tinyurl.com/daos4k

Virtual appliances made easy with rBuilder

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20081121-virtual-appliances-made-easy-with-rbuilder.html