Re: IT Pro's speak on Linux (market research report) & Linux on the shelves again!

Verily I say unto thee, that Homer spake thusly:
>> ____/ Homer on Wednesday 22 July 2009 20:02 : \____
>>> Verily I say unto thee, that Gunnar Gren spake thusly:

>>> Hard luck and trouble is his only friend.
>> Q00k's real name is Trouble?
>
> He's been on his own ever since he was ten.

OK, nobody gets it:

http://www.bluesforpeace.com/lyrics/bad-sign.htm

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 21:14:41 up 56 days,  1:12,  4 users,  load average: 0.04, 0.03, 0.00