[News] Anti-'Virus' for GNU/Linux: Fail

Reviewed: AVG Anti-virus 8.5 for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Our verdict: Powerful, feature-rich scanner that's completely lost on its
| target audience. 3/10.
`----

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/reviewed-avg-anti-virus-85-linux

The target audience is busy getting work done...

Review: Claws Mail 3.7.2

,----[ Quote ]
| Quality wise, I think Claws Mail is a little on the light side and offers a
| few stumbling blocks for new users.  Speed wise.  Solid gold.  Same with
| stability.  Other than the import feature issue, I found it to be excellent.
| And I do mean excellent.  Not a hitch or glitch or hickup.  It's an email
| program that's well worth looking at, especially if you have an older
| machine, or just want a mail app that's very light weight and reliable.
`----

http://www.raiden.net/articles/review_claws_mail_372/

Recent:

Claws Mail: What an email client SHOULD be like

,----[ Quote ]
| Recently, I did a series of articles covering the Claws Mail email client.
| When I first started writing them, I figured it would be another one of those
| applications I would use during the writing and then I would put it away and
| completed the series, that I didn’t want to go back to Thunderbird. I had
| found an email client that made Thunderbird look weak, slow, inflexible, and
| unreliable. In its place was a powerful, flexible, fast, reliable email
| client that epitomizes what good software should be: Powerful enough to
| entice power-users, yet easy enough for newbies.
`----

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/opensource/?p=780

An overview of FLOSS email clients

,----[ Quote ]