[News] Firefox 3.6 Sets Dates, Mozilla Turns 6

Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Project Codenamed Namoroka

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla has announced it’s new Project – Mozilla Firefox 3.6 which is
| codenamed “Namoroka“, with an intended release target of early-to-mid 2010
`----

http://www.webdotdev.com/nvd/content/view/2039/

mozilla foundation is 6 years old today

,----[ Quote ]
| Of course our project and technologies go back much further, but it was on
| this day in 2003 that the Mozilla Foundation was launched.
`----

http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/2009/07/mozilla_foundation_i.html

Recent:

Firefox 3.6 To Have Self-Profiling Extension

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox 3.6, otherwise known as Firefox.next, is about to be released pretty
| soon.   And one of its most interesting feature would be a self-profiling web
| tool that will allow user to see their browsing habits profile.  The new
| Firefox feature which is tentatively known as about:me, will give relevant
| user information such as most visited sites, time of the day and days users
| navigate the web most, as well as how users access the site.
`----

http://www.searchenginejournal.com/firefox-36-to-have-self-profiling-extension/11070/

Install Firefox 3.6 alpha1pre Minefield in Ubuntu (from repository)

http://webupd8.blogspot.com/2009/04/install-firefox-36-alpha1pre-minefield.html

Desktop web apps and snappiness top next Firefox (Namoroka) plans

,----[ Quote ]
| Following the tradition of using national park names as code names for
| Firefox releases, Mozilla has chosen Namoroka, located in Madagascar, for the
| development cycle that started a few months ago when Mozilla decided to
| branch the current Firefox 3.5 (Shiretoko) and proceed with the development
| of the next release in the trunk (Minefield).
`----

http://mozillalinks.org/wp/2009/04/desktop-web-apps-and-snappiness-top-next-firefox-namoroka-plans/

Mozilla reveals roadmap for Firefox 3.6, scheduled for 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla has unveiled its roadmap for Firefox 3.6, which is codenamed
| Namoroka. This version, which will follow the upcoming Firefox 3.5 release,
| is expected to arrive in 2010. Mozilla has some highly ambitious plans for
| 3.6, including a new task-oriented user interface paradigm and deep
| integration of Prism-like rich Internet application functionality.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2009/04/mozilla-reveals-roadmap-for-firefox-36-scheduled-for-2010.ars

First look: Mozilla Firefox FX 3.6 alpha 1

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/41948/140/