Re: [News] Adobe Tries to Open Up, But Wikipedia Already Pushes for Ogg

  • Subject: Re: [News] Adobe Tries to Open Up, But Wikipedia Already Pushes for Ogg
  • From: Logan Rathbone <please@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:56:09 +0000 (UTC)
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On 2009-07-21, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[re-wrapped... can we please keep things clean and simple and wrapped at
<= 72 characters please???]
> Adobe Systems will offer more of its Flash rich media application
> platform up to open source Tuesday, a move viewed by analysts as
> reactive to the fierce competition Adobe faces in the rich Internet
> application space from the Micros

Blah blah blah... Adobe, I honestly don't care.  Couldn't care less.
The *only* thing I use your piece of junk plugin for is to play YouTube
and other flv videos online.  Everything else is useless and is
Flashblocked by me.

God, I hope the <video> and <audio> tags in HTML5 come soon... I
honestly don't care what codec is used, I just want Flash off my system.
I hate it with a passion.