[News] Ubuntu Christian Edition 5.0 and Ubuntu 8.04.3 Are Released

Ubuntu Christian Edition 5.0 Is Based on Ubuntu 9.04

,----[ Quote ]
| The Ubuntu CE development team proudly announced yesterday, July 17th, the
| immediate availability of the Ubuntu Christian Edition 5.0. Being based on
| the powerful Jaunty Jackalope (Ubuntu 9.04), the new, highly anticipated
| release of Ubuntu Christian Edition includes a brand new DansGuardian GUI,
| E-sword installer and, of course, the usual updates and fixes.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ubuntu-Christian-Edition-5-0-Is-Based-on-Ubuntu-9-04-116995.shtml

Ubuntu 8.04.3 LTS Released

,----[ Quote ]
| For those of you still running Ubuntu 8.04 due to its Long-Term Support
| status rather than upgrading to Ubuntu 8.10 or Ubuntu 9.04, fire up your
| update manager as Ubuntu 8.04.3 LTS is now available. Ubuntu 8.04.3 LTS is
| the third maintenance update targeting the Hardy Heron and it includes
| security updates and fixes for high impact bugs.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzM4NQ

Related:

Ubuntu Christian Edition v3.2:

http://www.whatwouldjesusdownload.com/christianubuntu/2006/07/download.html

Ubuntu Christian Edition 3.0 Screenshot Tour

,----[ Quote ]
| The most visible addition is the Daily Bible Verse displayed on the
| desktop. This is accomplished using gDesklets and the Bible RSS desklet
| built specifically for Ubuntu CE. The theme and graphics have all been
| updated. This includes the addition of translucent backgrounds for the
| Gnome panels. This gives the desktop a much more polished look. We have
| also enhanced the theme integration to ensure a consistent Ubuntu CE
| look and feel.
`----

http://osdir.com/Article9828.phtml

Ubuntu CE v2.1 (Edgy) Released!! (February 7, 2007)

,----[ Quote ]
| We are pleased to announce the release of Ubuntu CE v2.1 (Edgy)!
`----

http://www.whatwouldjesusdownload.com/christianubuntu/news/2007/02/ubuntu-ce-v21-edgy-released-february-7.html

Using Unbuntu Christian Edition - a Review

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://quickworx.info/index.php/2006/11/15/using-unbuntu-christian-edition-a-review/