[News] [Rival] Vista 7 is Just Vapourware, Says Microsoft's CEO

Ballmer says Windows 7 is vaporware

,----[ Quote ]
| Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO, shocked attendees at Microsoft's Worldwide
| Partner conference in New Orleans yesterday when he announced that while
| Windows 7 is certainly interesting since it won't ship until late this year
| it's little more than vaporware.
|
| Ballmer continued, to the stunned audience of Microsoft programmers'
| amazement, to say that "I don't know if we can't make up our mind or what our
| problem is over here, but the last time I checked, you don't need two client
| operating systems. It's good to have one."
|
| [...]
|
| Wait. What's this? Oh, I see! Ballmer was actually talking about Google's
| just announced Linux-based Chrome operating system. and Android. Funny that.
| You see, everything he said about Google and its plans actually applies far
| more to Microsoft and its way of doing business than it does Google.
| Interesting isn't it?
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/ballmer_says_windows_7_is_vaporware

Recent:

Why I chose Ubuntu after trying Windows 7

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.nuxified.org/blog/why_i_chose_ubuntu_after_trying_windows_7