[News] Review of Exaile and Picard Music Organiser

Review: Exaile in Ubuntu 9.04 - Complete Audio Player for GNOME

,----[ Quote ]
| Exaile is a powerful and complete audio player for the GNOME desktop
| environment, which can easily compete with more popular players like Banshee
| or Rhythmbox.
`----

http://tuxarena.blogspot.com/2009/07/review-exaile-in-ubuntu-904-complete.html

Organise your music with Picard

,----[ Quote ]
| Organising your digital music collection can be a Herculean effort. Yet when
| you have several gigabytes of tracks to sift through, your only chance of
| finding what you want to hear is if your music files are properly tagged.
|
| Don't panic if your machine can't tell Barry White apart from the White
| Stripes, though: the creators of Picard feel your pain. That's why, by the
| time Picard is finished with your music collection, each file will know the
| album it belongs to, the artist who performed it, its track number within the
| album and a host of other details.
`----

http://tuxradar.com/content/organise-your-music-picard

Recent:

Interview With Adam Oslen - Exaile Player Developer

http://helpforlinux.blogspot.com/2008/10/interview-with-adam-oslen-exaile-player.html

Related:

Exaile 0.2.14 and Exaile 0.3.0a released

,----[ Quote ]
| 0.2.14 has been released! This release includes a lot of bug fixes, and the
| lastfmradio plugin.
`----

http://icehot.wordpress.com/2008/10/07/exaile-0214-and-exaile-030a-released/

Exaile Music Player Review - A Good Choice for the GTK Fans

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall, Exaile is a very good alternative to the more popular Banshee or
| Rhythmbox players. Except for the search slowness, this player is
| full-featured, includes enough configuration options, has Last.fm song
| submission, equalizer, multiple playlists available in different tabs. Really
| nice and useful features which make Exaile definitely a good audio player, at
| least for the GTK fans.
`----

http://vivapinkfloyd.blogspot.com/2008/07/exaile-music-player-review-good-choice.html

Exaile — versantile audio player for GNOME

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://polishlinux.org/apps/multimedia/exaile-versantile-audio-player-for-gnome/