Re: Today is fryday

Verily I say unto thee, that Gregory Shearman spake thusly:
> On 2009-07-12, Homer <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I had to make do with a jumbo Haddock, coated in a crispy, golden,
>> beer batter, and served with chunky chips, mushy peas, a pickled
>> egg, and a big dollop of mayo.
>
> Good to see you watching your calories, Homer.
>
> 8-)

Meh, I can watch them the other six days of the week. Anyway, I think
the 40 mile cycle run I do every day, more than compensates. ;)

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 12:53:15 up 44 days, 16:51,  4 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.03, 0.00