[News] GNU/Linux Documentation Generators; Blogging and Microblogging Desktop Clients

  • Subject: [News] GNU/Linux Documentation Generators; Blogging and Microblogging Desktop Clients
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 03:23:49 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

6 of the Best Free Linux Documentation Generators

http://www.linuxlinks.com/article/20090705054644686/DocumentationGenerators.html

5 Top of the Line Twitter Desktop Clients for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| If you've been using Twitter through its website, I recommend that you use a
| desktop client instead to further enhance your tweeting experience. Since
| Twitter has become immensely popular, there are tons and tons of available
| desktop applications that support this great micro-blogging service. So I'm
| here to assist you on narrowing down the choices, and hope to somehow give
| you an idea on picking the one that suits you best.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2009/07/5-top-of-line-twitter-desktop-clients.html

Blog From Your Linux Desktop with Drivel

,----[ Quote ]
| Blogging has done nothing but gain steam over the last few years. Most
| bloggers are posting directly to sites like Facebook and MySpace. I consider
| that type of blogger to be amateur. The serious bloggers are using their own
| sites powered by outstanding open source solutions like Wordpress, Drupal,
| Joomla!, or even home-grown solutions. But there are others who regularly
| blog to Blogger and Moveable Type. For those more serious bloggers the need
| for tools to make this job easier is at a prime. One such tool is that tool
| that allows the user to blog straight from the desktop, in both on and
| offline modes.
`----

http://linux.com/learn/tutorials/24106-blog-from-your-linux-desktop-with-drivel

Recent:

Four Twitter clients for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Is there a single best of show among these clients? If you like using Opera,
| its Twitter widget is my top recommendation. If you're using Firefox, you
| can't go wrong with TwitBin. gTwitter is a good, general, easy-to-use client.
| For now, I recommend not using Twitux, but that may change as the application
| matures.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/145144

An Overview of Twitter Clients for Linux

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/overview-twitter-clients-linux