Re: Conflicker cost Manchester £2.5 million

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>____/ bbgruff on Tuesday 30 June 2009 23:37 : \____
>
>> - sorry there - header should read £1.5 million, not £2.5 million.
>>
>> There again though, I suppose the difference is peanuts when you put it into
>> a world-wide context, and look what malware is really costing?
>
>According to an article from last week, Windows zombie spewage alone (SPAM, not
>DDOS) costs the economy over $100,000,000,000 per year. Yes, that's right. Add
>the DDOS, the maintenance work, the emotional impact and the long hours and
>you're already talking about trillions...
>
>Will Bill take the bill?

You, and the rest of the world, can go suck eggs, as far as the
leaders of the Microshaft Corp are concerned.  As long as they have
their $billions...

--
"Microsoft chooses to break the law when it suits them. Does that make
them a bad corporation?"  -  Oliver Wong