Re: [News] [Rival] SD Times Reporter Trapped by Microsoft Lunch, Lies, and DiDiocy

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

> Nah, seems like straight reportage (i.e. passing along MS statements
> without interpretation) to me.

The problem is that Microsoft's propaganda /needs/ translation, from
bullshit to truth, so verbatim regurgitation of that propaganda only
serves Microsoft's agenda, unwittingly or otherwise.

I don't know David Worthington from Adam, but I do know that anyone
who gives voice to Microsoft is not part of the solution.

Was he bribed? No idea, but such things are not exactly unprecedented
for Redmond's finest gangsters.

Was he used? Definitely.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 19:08:33 up 32 days, 23:06,  5 users,  load average: 0.04, 0.04, 0.01