Re: [News] Red Hat Does Better Than Anyone Expected

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:51:03 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Red Hat revenue surges 11%
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Software company Red Hat continued its recession-defying performance
> by | posting an 11 percent increase in quarterly revenue that outpaced
> analysts' | expectations.
> `----
>
> http://www.newsobserver.com/business/nc/story/1582512.html

<snip>

Isn't this the same Red Hat that on Friday Ezekiel claimed was about to
go bankrupt?

<quote>
Don't you think that it's relevant to this newsgroup that a major Linux
company like Redhat is about to go bankrupt?
</quote>

(Snicker!!!)

--
I'm always kind, polite and reasonable....  except when I'm not.