[News] Ubuntu Listens to Community, New Magazine Released

Tracking Ubuntu Community Issues

,----[ Quote ]
| Blog entries are single shot capsules of feedback, wisdom and opinion ejected
| onto the Internet and often aggregated in places such as Planet Ubuntu. They
| are typically highly personalized, lurking in personally-driven locations
| (such as a homepage or personal blog), have no facilities for applying
| status, assignment, milestones or priority, provide little or no means to
| subscribe to specific problems, and lack facilities for communicating when a
| problem has been solved: if the issue is resolved the blog is sometimes
| updated and sometimes not.
`----

http://www.jonobacon.org/2009/06/27/tracking-ubuntu-community-issues/

Full Circle Magazine Issue 26

,----[ Quote ]
| This month:
|
|     * Command and Conquer – MOC & IRSSI
|     * How To: Ubuntu As A Guest, Apt-Cacher, and Inkscape – Part 3.
|     * My Story – Why I Converted To Linux.
|     * Review – WebHTTrack
|     * MOTU Interview – Stefan Ebner.
|     * Top 5 – Linux-powered Devices.
`----

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-26/

Recent:

We’ve made it to twenty!

,----[ Quote ]
| That’s right, we’ve made it to the twentieth issue of Full Circle! It’s great
| to have been around this long and to have helped the Ubuntu community for so
| long. Here’s hoping that we get to Issue 40.
`----

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/2008/12/29/weve-made-it-to-twenty/

Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm not ever going to get Windows for my personal computer
| ever again.
`----

http://jiminafrica.blogspot.com/2009/01/ubuntu.html

Ubuntu in 2009