[News] KDE Forums Undergo Major Redesign

KDE Forums - Something big is about to happen

,----[ Quote ]
| Now you might wonder, what has bubbles to do with the forum? Unfortunately I
| can't give you an answer, but it seems to be related to this picture that has
| been floating around...
`----

http://neverendingo.blogspot.com/2009/06/kde-forums-something-big-is-about-to.html

A brand new look for KDE Community forums

http://www.dennogumi.org/2009/06/a-brand-new-look-for-kde-comunity-forums

Recent:

KDE Forum: Kourse 1 in Progress!

,----[ Quote ]
| KDE Forum Klassroom Kourse 1 is in progress! This
| kourse is being led by msoeken & the topic for
| this is “Fixing KSnapshot bugs”.
| The Kourse started with 5 bugs as aim. Students
| would be required to fix them and will be guided
| by msoeken while doing so.
`----

http://blog.sayakbanerjee.com/?p=165

KDE Forums: What's new?

,----[ Quote ]
| We have constant changes going on at the KDE Forums -- http://forum.kde.org
| The fresh new forum already has 2840 members and a team of 2 admins, 7 global
| moderators, 5 moderators and 3 mentors.
`----

http://sayakb.blogspot.com/2008/12/kde-forums-whats-new.html

KDE Launches User Forums

,----[ Quote ]
| The KDE Community today launches the new KDE Forum. The new forum uses the
| bulletin board software MyBB offering users, developers and people interested
| in KDE a place to help each other, discuss KDE-related topics and exchange
| ideas. The KDE Forum complements KDE's UserBase, the home for KDE users as a
| valuable support resource.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1223822418/

Related: