Re: British Gov't Response to Open Source Petition

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

<snip>
> I received notification about this one too. It's a lot better than nothing
> and there's already change in policy that favours Free software.
>
> It's going very well this year. The squealing of Microsoft trolls is
> confirmatory sign of this.
>
> - --
>                 ~~ Best of wishes

I hope you're right, Roy. To me, it sounded very, very mealy mouthed. Lots
of sound and fury signifying nothing: typical politician-speak. But we
shall see. I just wouldn't get my hopes too high. Not with this lot (or any
other imaginable lot) anyway.
cheers,
Attila