Re: Bill Gates on Using Software Patents Against Interoperability (Comes vs. Microsoft - exhibit PX06508)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> [...]

Its highly confidential alright - it lets the world and dog know that
micoshat has NO intentions to allow interoperability across its
oriffice products. If you are a great company or a small company,
let micoshaft oriffice die I say. It serves no purpose in your company
if micoshaft its owners have no intention of allowing integration
and extending office functions if micoshaft isn't about sharing its
oriffice products and features. Don't ever again allow any new
micoshaft products in your company and replace everything with Open Office.