Roy Schestowitz the HYPOCRITE....Take a Look at This one...

  • Subject: Roy Schestowitz the HYPOCRITE....Take a Look at This one...
  • From: Hans Lister <stymeeee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:14:29 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
We all have seen how Roy Schestowitz likes to toss around the
word Mafia, especially when used in the same sentence as
Microsoft.

Well here is Roy Schestowitz complaining about others using that
very term when referring to HIS website Boycottnovell.

What a hypocrite phony Roy Schestowitz is.

http://boycottnovell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/irc-log-23062009.html

schestowitz	Some people misunderstand the site	Jun 23 21:19

schestowitz	Esp. those who land on it at the wrong time	Jun 23
21:19

schestowitz	For example...	Jun 23 21:19

lunchtime	"teens"?  Hmmm, I thought email was just for old
people (j/k)	Jun 23 21:20

schestowitz	Some Ubuntu folks only ever see if when some creep
harasses them with a link that's critical	Jun 23 21:20

jono	I have read it in the past	Jun 23 21:20

schestowitz	So that's their impression of the site, although we
praise Ubuntu a lot	Jun 23 21:20

jono	but I have to admit, I think fighting FUD with FUD is not
the best solution	Jun 23 21:20

schestowitz	Which is why it bothers me a lot when zealots link
to it	Jun 23 21:20

*****************READ HERE ***********************

schestowitz	There's another one that caused people to hate us
because he links to the site with foul words like "mafia" 	Jun
23 21:21

schestowitz	jono: I don't con sider it FUD	Jun 23 21:21

schestowitz	PR is FUD because it's designed to deceive	Jun 23
21:21
schestowitz	Whereas BN provides proof	Jun 23 21:21

That last one is a gasser!!
BN provides proof?

Yea, an "anonymous source" told me.
Or better yet when Schestowitz provides links that when traced
lead right back to one of his own comments on one of his own
sites.

Yea, that's "proof" alright...

This guy is laughable.