[News] Lists of and Praises of Free Software/Applications

Over 40 Free, Must-Have Open Source Resources

http://ostatic.com/blog/over-40-free-must-have-open-source-resources

Using Zotero

,----[ Quote ]
| Zotero is a free open source manager of citations to all sorts of documents.
| I’m using the beta version 2.0b5, which works well in Windows, Mac OS X, or
| Linux. There are several steps to get the most out of Zotero.
`----

http://jamie.workingagenda.com/blog/2009/06/19/using-zotero/

Track Your Carbon Footprint With Ecobot

,----[ Quote ]
| ECOBOT is a free, open source Adobe AIR application that watches your fuel,
| paper, and power consumption to help you determine where you're having the
| most negative impact on the environment and what you're doing right.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/track-your-carbon-footprint-with-ecobot

Will Google Wave reshape enterprise IT?

,----[ Quote ]
| Most of the world's software is not written by open-source software
| developers, nor is it written by Microsoft or other traditional software
| vendors. It's written by enterprises for internal use. As such, if Google
| Wave has the potential to facilitate software development by facilitating
| real-time collaboration on code--and it does--then why not unleash its
| potential within enterprise application development?
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10268773-16.html?tag=mncol;title

Recent:

5 addicting open source games