Re: Roy Schestowitz Exposed !!!!

On Jun 21, 3:11 pm, Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hans Lister belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>

> > For those who still doubt the motives of Mr. Roy Schestowitz,
> > please read these articles.
> > Pay particular attention to the comments where Roy tries to
> > squirm out of a very serious, reputation harming situation.
>
> >http://sites.google.com/site/gordymichaels/thoughts-on-advocacy/hit-j...
>
> > "On December 29th, 2008 the owner of the boycottnovell.com
> > website published what can only be described as a smear job on a
> > Wikipedia user. Roy Schestowitz believes this person is employed
> > by Microsoft somehow, and that he was responsible for removing a
> > reference to an email that surfaced during a recent trail where
> > Bill Gates says that ACPI should be made not to work with Linux.
> > I reproduce the entire post (links and all) below, because it
> > will probably be amended and/or changed, as usual:
>
> > Take note of how Scehstowitz uses [Homer] as "sources for his
> > proof".
>
> Uh, Flatso, without digging into it ourselves, how do we know that this
> "GordyMichaels"
>
>    1. Is a real person who set up his own Gooogle site?

Why does that matter at all?

>    2. That it isn't /you/, or some other equally malicious and scurrilous
>       poster.

Let's pretend that it is. If you read the article you'll find that it
is all true. Even the owner of Roy's website, BoycottNovell, agrees
that Roy is spreading libel. That article has the proof, you just have
to follow the links and read the evidence (which is all archived on
Roy's website, btw) and come to your own conclusion.

>    3. That this person isn't setting up his /own/ smear campaign against
>       Roy.

It's not considered a smear if it is true, and in this case, it is
very true.