Re: When zeal becomes zealotry: a tawdry tale

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009 15:17:46 -0400, above the shrieking, whining & FUDding
of the trolls Chris Ahlstrom was heard to say:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Robert Clayton belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> This little blog post exposes the truth about Roy Schestowitz and the
>> immoral tricks he's been up to.
>>
>> http://opensourcetogo.blogspot.com/2009/06/when-zeal-becomes-zealotry-
tawdry-tale.html

>> I thought this news group would find this interesting. Enjoy.
>
> Another Windows user angry with Roy.  Yawn.

Dunno who that bozo is, but he didn't show here. Ah, your headers show
he's another googlegroper who can't use a proper news service.

--
It IS because of him and two other useless people in particular
(CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms)