[News] [Rival] Microsoft Exodus Continues, Indicating That XBox May be Dying

Microsoft Xbox executive jumps back to Electronic Arts

http://www.techflash.com/microsoft/Microsoft_Xbox_executive_jumps_to_Electronic_Arts_48548997.html

Microsoft Xbox exec returning to EA as COO

http://blog.seattlepi.com/microsoft/archives/171659.asp?source=rss

Electronic Arts Hires Microsoft Interactive Entertainment Exec As COO

,----[ Quote ]
| Schappert is the second top Microsoft executive to leave the company’s
| interactive entertainment group in recent weeks. CTO Chris Satchell departed
| for gaming manufacturer International Game Technology two weeks ago.
| Microsoft is not replacing Schappert’s position. Instead, Marc Whitten will
| continue to head Xbox Live, while Phil Spencer will lead Microsoft Game
| Studios. Both report to Don Mattrick, the senior vice president in charge of
| the interactive entertainment business. “Microsoft has complete confidence in
| the leadership of Marc and Phil and that their teams will remain focused and
| on track as we ramp up for this holiday,” a spokeswoman said.
`----

http://paidcontent.org/article/419-electronic-arts-hires-microsofts-interactive-entertainment-chief-as-coo/

Microsoft Is Losing Another Top-Level Xbox Manager
http://www.cnbc.com/id/31448383

Microsoft Won't Replace Exiting Schappert
http://news.spong.com/article/18298/Microsoft_Wont_Replace_Exiting_Schappert

Microsoft’s John Schappert Leaves Msoft For EA, Not Being Replaced
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2009/06/microsofts-john-schappert-leaves-msoft-for-ea-not-being-replaced/

Electronic Arts names returning John Schappert COO

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/electronic-arts-names-returning-john-schappert-coo

Microsoft's John Schappert coming back to EA
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/techchron/detail?blogid=19&entry_id=42010

Electronic Arts Names Microsoft’s Schappert as COO (Update1)
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aVIFWWKVjsr0

Game Guru To Microsoft: I'm Heading Back To EA
http://www.crn.com/software/218100310;jsessionid=WAZJ2GBUYQB0WQSNDLRSKHSCJUNN2JVN

Microsoft game exec returns to Electronic Arts
http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idUSN1842135920090619

Microsoft Executive Returns to EA
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124536792478729383.html

Senior Xbox exec returning to Electronic Arts
http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-10268220-235.html

Top executive ditches Microsoft as Natal launch looms
http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/42932/98/

Former Electronic Arts executive returns as COO
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2009/06/18/ap6562253.html

Schappert Named COO Of Electronic Arts
http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/-schappert-named-coo-electronic-arts-/2009/06/19/4234182.htm

News: John Schappert leaves Microsoft for EA
http://news.zergwatch.com/2009/06/19/news-john-schappert-leaves-microsoft-for-ea/

Schappert back to Electronic Arts as COO
http://www.themoneytimes.com/featured/20090619/schappert-back-electronic-arts-coo-id-1073052.html

Microsoft Videogame Executives Schappert Returns to EA
http://ub-news.com/news/microsoft-videogame-executives-schappert-returns-to-ea/2793.html

Schappert departing Microsoft for EA
http://play.tm/news/25205/schappert-departing-microsoft-for-ea/

Xbox Live, MS Game Studios chief defects to EA
http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6212218.html

Xbox Live boss quits for EA
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/34787/Global-Xbox-Live-boss-quits-for-EA

John Schappert To Rejoin Electronic Arts As COO
http://www.rttnews.com/Content/BreakingNews.aspx?Node=B1&Id=983698
&Category=Breaking News

John Schappert To Rejoin Electronic Arts As COO - Update
http://www.pwnordie.com/blog/posts/16401

John Schappert Leaves Microsoft, Joins EA
http://www.gamingunion.net/news/john-schappert-leaves-microsoft-joins-ea--196.html

John Schappert leaves Microsoft for EA
http://games.techwhack.com/2355-john-schappert-2

Microsoft Executive John Schappert Returns to EA
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/59201

Another MS exec leaves for EA
http://www.fragland.net/news/Another-MS-exec-leaves-for-EA/20801/

Xbox Exec. John Schappert Leaving Microsoft For Electronic Arts (Again)
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/696679/Xbox-Exec-John-Schappert-Leaving-Microsoft-For-Electronic-Arts-Again.html

Schappert Leaves Microsoft To Rejoin EA As COO
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=24105

Schappert leaves Microsoft, goes back to EA
http://www.el33tonline.com/past/2009/6/19/schappert_leaves_microsoft_goes_back/

Executive revolving door spins fast as EA rehires Microsoft game exec
http://games.venturebeat.com/2009/06/18/executive-revolving-door-spins-fast-as-ea-rehires-microsoft-game-exec/

How many billions has XBox already lost? What a disaster.