[News] Demonstration of the Power of Themes in GNU/Linux

Transform Kubuntu Jaunty to Windows 7 In 3 Simple Steps

,----[ Quote ]
| One thing that I love about Linux (and Ubuntu) is that it is fully
| customizable and I can configure it to the way that I want it. Previously, I
| have already illustrated its flexibility by showing how you can transform
| Ubuntu Hardy and Intrepid into Mac OS X. Today, let’s bring a step further
| and see how we can transform Kubuntu Jaunty to Windows 7 in 3 simple steps.
|
| In this tutorial, we will make use of the Vistar7 - Windows 7 transformation
| pack to perform the transformation. This transformation pack has a nice
| collection of Windows 7 themes and comes with an installation script to make
| the whole transformation a breeze.
`----

http://maketecheasier.com/transform-kubuntu-jaunty-to-windows-7-in-3-simple-steps/2009/06/19

some [KDE] quickies

http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2009/06/some-quickies.html

15 Cool and Unique GDM Themes

,----[ Quote ]
| Not long ago, we've featured here some of the most beautiful KDM themes
| available for all the KDE users out there. So it's only appropriate to give
| GNOME lovers a little treat by presenting several good looking GDM themes
| this time around.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2009/06/15-cool-and-unique-gdm-themes.html

Recent:

Fun Wallpapers: The Linux Desktop Edition

,----[ Quote ]
| Yeah, it's a little ironic that we'd put together a collection of Linux
| wallpapers since we cover mostly Microsoft topics—but we're also fans of
| open-source goodness and use Linux all the time.
`----

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/customization/fun-wallpapers-the-linux-desktop-edition/

Related:

Funny And Fun Wallpapers: Linux And Unix Humor On A Monday

,----[ Quote ]
| NOTE: Some of the pictures have been trimmed by my column width. Not so much
| so that I want to fuss over them all. They're all available at the site
| linked to above :)
`----

http://linuxshellaccount.blogspot.com/2009/03/funny-and-fun-wallpapers-linux-and-unix.html

125+ Linux wallpapers

,----[ Quote ]
| 101 of the best Linux wallpapers I could find in the wild…
`----

http://elkosmas.gr/2008/09/25/125-linux-wallpapers/

15 Coolest GNU Wallpapers

,----[ Quote ]
| There are plenty of high-quality Linux wallpapers that you can get on the
| web, but not that much for the good-old GNU (GNU's Not Unix). So, I decided
| to take some time to find and collect a few of my favorite GNU wallpapers in
| existence.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/07/15-coolest-gnu-wallpapers.html

20 Coolest Linux Distro-themed Wallpapers

,----[ Quote ]
| Since my list of 25 Coolest Linux Wallpapers unexpectedly became a huge hit,
| I’m going to share to you some more to keep the Linux pride alive. This time,
| I have collected some of the coolest, high quality distro-themed wallpapers.
| I know that you are excited already, so let’s cut to the chase and just
| present to you the "20 Coolest Linux Distro-themed Wallpapers" in no
| particular order.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/04/20-coolest-linux-distro-themed.html

15 Beautiful Ubuntu Wallpapers for a Sleeker Intrepid Ibex

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/10/15-beautiful-ubuntu-wallpapers-for.html