Re: [Rival] Daily Kos: Why I Hate Microsoft

Darth Chaos <DarthChaosofRSPW@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 14, 9:04 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> Why I Hate Microsoft
>>
>> http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/6/6/739468/-Why-I-Hate-Microsoft
>
> Unfortunately, Apple shills outnumber Linux advocates on that site. To
> the Kossacks, Microsoft = Bush, Apple = Obama, Linux = Hillary.

But... why does apple equal obama? He doesn't have an apple, he has a
blackberry... COMPLETELY different fruit.
:)
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxx,uk   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   |                                                 |