Re: [News] China Makes Windows Executable to Spy on Citizens

Roy Schestowitz had de volgende lumineuze gedachte op 09-06-09 08:35:

China demands new PCs carry spyware

,----[ Quote ]
| There comes a time when despite the allure of the market, Western industry | should band together and turn its back on China. A time when the computer and | Internet industry realizes that the censorship-and-repression tax the | government is intent on levying is too high a price to pay. `----

I don't see why Western industry should do this. It has tolerated several backdoors and spyware in Windows for the benefit of Microsoft and for the NSA. Nothing new here.

Erik Jan