Re: Snit, I'm done with your Circus for a while.

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

____/ Rick on Saturday 06 June 2009 14:25 : \____

Snit, I'm done with your Circus for a while.

If you actually post something Linux related, I may respond to it.

I apologize to the rest of the group. I fed him way to long.
Trolls are fed by attention. The best way to make them leave is to filter them
out.

That strategy seems to be working. Most times the troll group talks to themselves. Their post responses are so rapid, I suspect they may all be the same person.

I used to think that by filtering them I would lose some nuggets of knowledge, but alas finally filtering them has been bliss.