Re: [News] Windows Vista Cracks Still Aplenty

High Plains Thumper <highplainsthumper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Terry Porter wrote:
>> Moshe Goldfarb (flatfish) wrote:

>>> It says a lot about the poor quality of Linux when desktop
>>> users are willing to take a chance with cracked Vista rather
>>                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ steal^^^^
>>> than run free Linux.
>>
>> Some people steal money, rather than do a honest days work for
>> it, it's all about the honesty and integrity of the person.
>>
>> You know what I mean, because you don't pay for Xp either
>> flatfish.
>
> Very weak trolling attempt by flatty, BTW.

We already know that a large number of Windows users see nothing wrong
in copyright violation.  It's hardly related to Linux.

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |