Re: Skype available for ARM Linux machine

http://share.skype.com/sites/skypegear/2007/12/nokia_n810_internet_tablet_wit.html

http://www.ubuntu-news.net/2009/04/15/ubuntu-904-due-april-23-includes-native-arm-port/

> Something to consider for the super-geeky types, should Symbian actually
> go open-source in a recognisable, GNU kind of way, then it's quite
> possible we could be looking at dual-boot ARM netbooks, with both
> Symbian and Linux running on them...
>
> Sounds interesting?

Theyre great.

I have "Gizmo" VOIP soft-client on my Nokia N770 and it works *perfectly*

Amazing really as I only paid about $230 AUD for the unit around 2 years
ago.

I have a BT268 ? bluetooth gps unit that has a inbuilt li-ion battery,
and is good for 15 hrs. It connects to the N770 and Maemo Mapper provides me
with free Google Maps for anywhere :)

Flathead doesn't know what he's missing!

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008