Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Dying in Debt... Shuts Down MSN Encarta

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Important Notice: MSN Encarta to be Discontinued
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | On October 31, 2009, MSN® Encarta® Web sites worldwide will be
> | discontinued, with the exception of Encarta Japan, which will be
> | discontinued on December 31, 2009. Additionally, Microsoft will cease to
> | sell Microsoft Student and Encarta Premium software products worldwide
> | by June 2009. We understand that Encarta users may have questions
> | regarding this announcement so we have prepared this list of questions
> | and answers below. Please keep reading if you would like more
> | information about these changes to Encarta.
> `----
>
> http://encarta.msn.com/guide_page_FAQ/FAQ.html

The windows trolls here on COLA can't believe MS could ever die.

They're like the people living near in Pompei just before Mt Vesuvius
erupted:-

hadrongus "Nah will never happen, it hasn't erupted yet, and I should know
for I'm a volcano expert !"

dfsrius "look at all those Linuxulus losers all leaving, loosers!, loosers!,
what a bunch of pussies nyah,nyah seeya suckers"

exekooklus "I'm adding a new temple to my house for a statue of the God
Billgateous !"

Flatfishius "Look at those nice empty Linuxulus Villas, they're much nicer,
and far more complete than my old cheap rundown Windowsius tenement, I'm
moving into one!"

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008