Re: [News] Dreamlinux 3.5 Rates 8 out of 10

On 2009-03-30, NewKlee-arWaist <NKW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:13:14 -0500, Doctor Smith writes:
>
>> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 01:26:16 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> Dreamlinux 3.5 Review - Desktop Emphasis
>>
>> "I have been distro hopping a lot in recent times, ever since I got
>> VMware, and dedicated about half my system resources to it. I was
>> testing a lot of the less known Linuxes but never came across one that
>> had no big problem."
>>
>> Says it all.......
>
> "Ever notice how the Linux kook also seems to defend the rights of
> fudge packers?
> www.cruisingforsex.com is their hangout.

Liberty and Equality?

Not to mention "limited government"?

Why wouldn't any honest REPUBLICAN not do the same?

[deletia]

--

It is not true that Microsoft doesn't innovate.

        They brought us the email virus.

	In my Atari days, such a notion would have             |||
	been considered a complete absurdity.                 / | \