[News] Prettifying Cursors in GNU/Linux: Recommendations

10 Cool Cursor Themes for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| If you are looking for a beautiful, cool, lovely cursor theme for Linux, I
| recommend the following cursor themes.
`----

http://cooltuxapps.com/10-cool-cursor-themes-for-linux/

Recent:

Merry Christmas

,----[ Quote ]
| We’ve targeted to complete at least a basic set to be given away as Christmas
| present, and as preview of what will be included in KDE 4.0 as default cursor
| theme (at least I hope so, I’m writing the mail to kde-core-devel right now).
`----

http://blog.ruphy.org/?p=30

Related:

Update: Windows zero-day flaw 'very dangerous,' experts say

,----[ Quote ]
| "It doesn't require a PhD in hacking," Brown said. "The number of people
| who can use this is huge."
|
| eEye considered it so dangerous that early this morning it released a
| rare unofficial patch to temporarily plug the dike. This is only the
| second time that eEye has put out an unsanctioned fix for a Microsoft bug.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9015138&intsrc=hm_list
http://tinyurl.com/2fxpsu

Microsoft: Attacks on Windows flaw rise