Re: [News] OpenOffice.org Already Downloaded More Than 50,000,000 Times

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:16:18 -0500, Gregory Shearman <ZekeGregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, yeah, nobody at all. Except me - I use it pretty much daily. And, I suspect, most of the Linux users. And while the Windows users _in here_ may not use it, OOo's download stats suggest some Windows users are at the very least interested in using it.

Well, I don't use it, but my wife uses it.

There are a lot of Windows users who use OpenOffice, despite what the WinTrolls might say.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"