[News] Glimpse at ZenWalk 6.0 GNOME

ZenWalk 6.0 Gnome ScreenShots

,----[ Quote ]
| Last time I did Screen Shots of ZenWalk, was the 5.2 beta release. Now, not
| much has change since the 5.2 release as far as the UI is concerned.
| But other changes have been made... One thing I noticed immediately, was that
| the installer was simpler and faster.
`----

http://www.linuxdynasty.org/zenwalk-60-gnome-screenshots.html

Hey, your distro sucks!

,----[ Quote ]
| Now the reason I brought up Felton: I’m primarily a Fedora user and prefer
| Fedora over the rest of those mentioned in the first paragraph. However I use
| the other distros mentioned above. I’m also game to try others; the history
| of this blog bears me out — google “eight distros a week” and see what you
| get. Some of the machines here run GNOME, some KDE, some Xfce, and one on
| Fluxbox. I’m not an expert at any of them, nor am I married to any of them.
|
| Naturally, I’m open to sharing what I do know with anyone who asks. With
| nearly three years under my belt on the GNU/Linux side of all things digital,
| I realize that I’m a relative “newb” at this. Surprisingly I’m at peace with
| that, despite the fact I continue to learn.
`----

http://larrythefreesoftwareguy.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/hey-your-distro-sucks/

Recent:

Review: Zenwalk 6.0, A Sprint And A Stumble

,----[ Quote ]
| THE first real connection I made at an emotional level with a Linux
| distribution was with Zenwalk, back in its version 2.0 days, and it was that
| connection which persuaded me to make my first (modest) cash donation to an
| Open Source project.
`----

http://reddevil62-techhead.blogspot.com/2009/03/review-zenwalk-60.html

First Look: Zenwalk Linux 6.0

,----[ Quote ]
| In conclusion, we really enjoyed playing around with this distribution. It's
| blazing fast, it's fun and simple and it's as up-to-date as it can be. If not
| as a replacement of your main desktop, you should definitely give Zenwalk 6.0
| a try in your spare time. Who knows, it could be love at first sight.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/First-Look-Zenwalk-Linux-6-0-106470.shtml

Zenwalk 6.0 has been released !

,----[ Quote ]