Re: TomTom sues Microsoft for patent infringement

Verily I say unto thee, that Doctor Smith spake thusly:

> Unlike Freetards, we don't mind paying for quality.

What you're "paying for" is ... nothing. It's a "license", which in
consumer terms is nothing but snake oil. But even more ludicrously, the
particular brand of snake oil you're wasting your money on, tastes like
shit and makes you ill, which ironically is the complete opposite of the
claim made by the carpetbagger who sold you this shit in the first place
(Microsoft). At the very least, placebos should make the subjects *feel*
good, even if the effect is purely psychosomatic.

But then to idiots like you, just the act of *spending* would probably
produces the desired psychosomatic effect, even if the (metaphorical)
bottle were completely empty. Well I suppose you have to do *something*
to fill that deep void in your otherwise utterly vacuous life.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger

 02:27:14 up 137 days, 10:10,  5 users,  load average: 4.32, 4.18, 4.09