[News] FSF/SFLC Talk from Recent GNU/Linux Conference

Scale 7x Keynote Redux

,----[ Quote ]
| Many people have been commenting on and/or asking about my keynote, When
| Software Is A Services, Is Only the “Network Luddite” Free? from Scale 7x in
| late February. There is finally a downloadable H264/MPEG-4 AAC version
| (114MB) available. Also, please note that the keynote is substantially
| similar to my Plone Conference Keynote, which we released as a podcast, if
| you want an audio-only version.
`----

http://www.softwarefreedom.org/blog/2009/mar/17/scale-7x-keynote/

Recent:

FSF adds speakers for LibrePlanet conference on GNU/Linux: March 21st-22nd

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.fsf.org/news/libreplanet2009-speakers