[News] Italy's Catiuscia Marini Wants the Internet to Be Like Totalitarian China

  • Subject: [News] Italy's Catiuscia Marini Wants the Internet to Be Like Totalitarian China
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 00:00:33 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Italian MEP warns of net neutrality rift

,----[ Quote ]
| An Italian MEP, Catiuscia Marini, has warned that net neutrality is proving
| to be a problem in the Telecoms Package trialogue discussions. She mentions
| the issue in a letter  sent in response to concerned emails from  thousands
| of Italian citizens about the threat to net neutrality in the Telecoms
| Package.
`----

http://www.iptegrity.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=277&Itemid=9

Recent:

Italian bloggers call for support from around the world to fight
blogger-licensing in Italy

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/03/11/italian-bloggers-cal.html