[News] GNU/Linux a Powerful Toolbox to Fix Windows, Which is Just Black Box

Essential Linux tools for the PC technician

,----[ Quote ]
| Here are more good reasons why a bootable Linux CD can really save your bacon
| including indispensable tools you must have.
`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/23824/1141/

What have the black boxes wrought

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/2009/03/what-have-black-boxes-wrought.html

| Financial Times Deutschland on Monday.

| Lenovo.

http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?RSS&NewsID=9579

Microsoft admits Vista screwed - report

,----[ Quote ]
| Vista SP1 is code named "Fiji", presumably after a pretty looking
| island which is paralysed by coups.
|
| In a statement regarding the service pack Microsoft admits that
| Vista has "high impact" problems.

More than half of Microsoft Vista needs re-writing

,----[ Quote ]
| "Up to 60% of the code in the new consumer version of Microsoft new Vista
| operating system is set to be rewritten..."

MS Insider: The Office Crew Isn't Smart Enough to Supplant Real Windows
Developers

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.emailbattles.com/2006/09/11/ms-insider-the-office-crew-isnt-smart-enough-to-supplant-real-windows-developers/