[News] GNU/Linux Serves as an Excellent Portable Presentation Tool

Give a presentation? Use a LiveCD!

,----[ Quote ]
| Güindous = esoterism, GNU/Linux = determinism.
|
| Come on.... think about it... I was able to do the whole thing in 10
| minutes.... I left the computer as it was before I had a finger on it.... the
| other guy? he had to install a whole operating system beforehand in order to
| see a dhcp service working. Does it even make sense at all?
`----

http://maratux.blogspot.com/2009/03/give-presentation-use-livecd.html

Recent:

Five Best Live CDs

,----[ Quote ]
| Live CDs (and DVDs) are versatile tools, allowing you to boot into an
| operating system without installing anything to your hard drives. Let's take
| a closer look at the five most popular live CDs.
`----

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/tips/2009/02/23/five_best_live_cds.html

GNUmed Live CD 0.3.9 released

,----[ Quote ]
| A new GNUmed live CD is out. With the help of this CD one can test drive
| GNUmed without altering the currently running environment such as operating
| system. No installation necessary.
`----

http://linuxmednews.com/1232437244

Related: