Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's dumber than a rock

After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

>> Quack snotted:
>>>
>>> He is know as
>
> You are known as a fscking asshole and a bald-faced liar, for good
> reasons, "true Linux advocate" Hadron Quack.  The fact that you don't
> like someone is, in fact, a "feather in their cap".

Queeg is trying to manufacture a reputation for another poster.

The problem is, everyone can read the other poster's posts, and decide for
themselves.

And then, indeed, come to the above conclusion about this insane troll.

--
I either want less decadence or more chance to participate in it.