Re: OLPC Moves to ARM. Farewell, Windows XP?

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> In article <gpfpmk$bkd$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Where exactly did I mention Microsoft?  I have no idea what, if any,
>> > Microsoft contributed to the Intel Classmate.
>>
>> I am amazed at your patience.
>>
>> Linosuck is a master of the non linear reply.
>
> I assume he's just a little light headed from the lack of oxygen in
> Roy's anal canal.  He really should pull his head out now and then and
> get a breath of fresh air.

At last, the /real/ Tim Smith exposes himself.  No reply to my
clear recounting of what happened in the thread.  Instead,
he joins his new buddy, Hadron, in the sphincter-fest.

Tim Smith, fully uncloaked.  Not a pleasant sight.

I thought Tim at least had some technical integrity.  But, when the chips
are down, he aligns himself with one of shittiest kooks in COLA.

--
Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion.