[News] New Episode of Linux Outlaws Releases

Linux Outlaws 81 - Double-Enders

,----[ Quote ]
| In this episode: The new Linux.com, Flock going to Google Chrome, more on the
| TomTom case and a cheese discussion.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/81

Recent:

FLOSS Weekly 58: ZFS

,----[ Quote ]
| ZFS, the Sun Microsystems-created file system providing simple
| administration, transactional semantics, end-to-end data integrity, and
| significant scalability.
`----

http://twit.tv/floss58

Related:

FLOSS Weekly 55: jQuery

http://twit.tv/floss55

FLOSS Weekly 50: Open MPI

,----[ Quote ]
| Open MPI, a software implementation of the Message Passing Interface
| standard.
`----

http://twit.tv/floss50

FLOSS 49: XMPP