[News] Preview of Adobe Reader for GNU/Linux, Racing Linux Games

Sneak Preview of Adobe Reader 9.x on Linux and Solaris x86

,----[ Quote ]
| The wait is, well, almost over. Here's a sneak preview of the upcoming 9.x
| version of Adobe Reader for Linux and Solaris x86 platforms. You read that
| right - the 9.x version of the Reader will be available on Solaris x86 and
| OpenSolaris platforms, in addition to Linux!
`----

http://blogs.adobe.com/acroread/2009/03/sneak_preview_of_adobe_reader.html

The best racing game ever runs on Linux!

,----[ Quote ]
| Last night I was looking for a linux game, to do some mindless gaming on the
| and of a tiring day.
|
| And I found the greatest thing, the racing game I've been playing a lot as a
| child is available as a remake and it runs on Linux. I've been looking for
| something similar to this game of and on for a long time now.

`----

http://www.handlewithlinux.com/best-racing-game-ever-runs-on-linux

Recent:

TORCS 1.3.1 released

,----[ Quote ]
| TORCS version 1.3.1 is available for download. The most important changes are
| reworked cars and tracks (Andrew, Bernhard, Christos, Daniel, Eckhard,
| Wolf-Dieter), new and better looking opponents (Andrew, Bernhard, Miguel,
| Wolf-Dieter), and a lot of little improvements and a few new features
| (Andrew, Bernhard, Brian, Christos, Eckhard, Eric, Jean-Philippe, Mart and
| some other people).
`----

http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2512

Three Cool 3D Car Racing Games for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| My 3 year old son is addicted to race cars, so I decided to look for some 3D
| racing games that can be played natively under Linux. Unfortunately, I only
| found quite a few. But since some of you are probably desperately searching
| for some decent racing games for your Linux box, I will share to you some of
| those games that I have discovered.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/10/three-cool-3d-car-racing-games-for.html

Related: