Re: [News] GNOME Desktop 2.25.92 is Released

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2009-March/msg00025.html

>> Terry Porter said Linux doesn't need polishing.
>>
>> Why are they wasting their time?  They should be listening to the Linux
>> "advocates" on cola.
>
> Some of them are......
>
> One kde developer wrote me an email expressing his appreciation for the
> humor in COLA.
>
> He thinks people like Schestowitz are hysterical but at the same time
> harmful to the Linux community should noobs take them seriously.

I've lost count of the number of Windows developers and users who emailed me
about how they laugh at you when they read this group.   They say you're
hysterical but at the same time harmful to M$ sales, and they hope people
won't take you seriously.