Re: [News] Violent Microsoft Goons Attack Linux/Free Software Advocates (Not on the Internet)

After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>
>> Quack snotted:
>>>
>>> Andrew "I have a degree" Halliwell got quite frisky yesterday. And
>>> referred to teeth being punched out.
>>
>>You mean you actually have some teeth LEFT?
>
> If so, he obviously does not behave in real life as he does here...

Yeah, in real life Hadron no doubt goes behind one's back.

I'll bet Hadron's loins were stirring as he typed the above statement.

> --
> "You seem awfully proud of your "crowning achievement" of getting that
> almighty bachelors degree. Is your little 4-year degree supposed to
> somehow impress people?"  -  Larry "message ID" Qualig, AKA Hadron
> Quark

I assume the "AKA" is merely a note about attitude.

--
Like almost everyone who uses e-mail, I receive a ton of spam every day. Much
of it offers to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It would be funny if