Re: Violent Microsoft Goons Attack Linux/Free Software Advocates (Not on the Internet)

After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

>> ____/ cc on Thursday 05 March 2009 04:51 : \____

>> > Everyone is. It could be because we all clicked on the link and found
>> > that it had nothing to do with Microsoft. Just some West Virginia
>> > inbred hicks looking to fight. Since this is c.o.l.a., if it's not
>> > about Microsoft, we can't discuss it here. It's off topic. So as much
>> > as we'd love to talk about those hillbillies that are probably close,
>> > personal friends of yours, this is just not the appropriate newsgroup.
>>
>> "Microsoft" is an ecosystem of sellers, partners, etc. These people were on
>> the "Microsoft side", just like the resident trolls who harass this newsgroup
>> and people in it.
>
> "Violent People who use Microsoft products" is an entirely different
> (and accurate) headline than "Violent Microsoft Goons"

Are you trying to say that you and the "Seven Pillocks" are /not/ "violent
Microsoft goons"?

--
Cheap things are of no value, valuable things are not cheap.