[News] Sun Explains Plans and Commitment to Open Source Software

Understanding Sun in Three Easy Steps (1 of 4)

,----[ Quote ]
| To understand Sun, you have to understand both, you have to see what drives
| our financial performance, as well as read our financial statements. Absent
| both perspectives, you'll miss the bigger picture, the bigger threat, or the
| bigger opportunity.
`----

http://blogs.sun.com/jonathan/entry/three_things_on_sun_in

Recent:

Sun's McNealy Sees the Light on Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?blogid=14&entryid=1932