[News] Review of DreamLinux 3.5

DreamLinux 3.5 Desktop Edition

,----[ Quote ]
| DreamLinux Desktop 3.5 Edition was released on March 1st, 2009. The distro
| has experienced some significant changes recently and it really seemed to do
| it for me in the past so i thought I’d give it a try and see what it could
| offer me. The biggest changes to DreamLinux were to the 3.0 version of the
| Linux OS which featured a complete re-design and a totally independent
| architecture called Flexiboost, based on overlaid modules. The main things
| this feature does for users is it allows the co-existence of multiple
| separate window managers, currently Gnome and XFCE. Both of these working
| environments share all applications available on the system.
`----

http://beginlinux.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/dreamlinux-35-desktop-edition/

Recent:

Linux Distro Review - Dreamlinux 3.5 RC4

,----[ Quote ]
| Dreamlinux is the only distro I know that has Broadcom B43, Madwifi, athkk,
| ath9k, Intel wireless drivers out of the box. Other Debian and Ubuntu based
| distros require you to download to install restricted drivers. Obviously this
| is pointless if you have no wireless internet in the first place. Therefore
| Dreamlinux is excellent for laptop users who only have wireless internet and
| want to run a Linux Live CD. It's also a dream-come-true for Linux beginners
| who don't want to or can't install the drivers.
`----

http://linux-hardcore.com/index.php?topic=1918.msg11912#msg11912

[Geek Review] Dreamlinux 3.5: Back to the Roots

,----[ Quote ]
| In today’s article we review a fresh version of Dreamlinux, a linux
| distribution that promises to be good-looking, lightweight yet fully
| featured, with useful extras available out of the box - making it an
| attractive package for new users.
`----

http://tuxgeek.me/2008/12/geek-review-dreamlinux-35-back-to-the-roots/

Linux from the Amazonas

,----[ Quote ]
| I've heard of Dreamlinux from fellow members at one of the forums I frequent.
| They said it was beautiful, they said it was easy. So I figured, I had to try
| it.
|
| [...]
|
| Given the fact that this is a young distro, plus the tested version was only
| the Release Candidate, I foresee a great future ahead. Dreamlinux is going to
| be a superb operating system, it just has to rough some of those beginners'
| edges.
`----

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/dreamlinux-1.html

Dreamy Dreamlinux

,----[ Quote ]
| Now that I've tried out this distro, when a non Linux user asks me what
| distribution I recommend they try, I think I'll start suggesting Dreamlinux.
| It is extremely simple, it covers a broad ranges of requirements, and it is a
| beautiful desktop system.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/134960

Dreamlinux 3.0 [screenshots]

http://www.tuxmachines.org/gallery/v/dream3/

Review: Dream Linux 3.0

http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=399

ReviewLinux.Com: DreamLinux 3.0 in action

,----[ Quote ]
| Quick tour of the latest DreamLinux 3.0 Linux OS. Check out the short flash
| video of DreamLinux 3.0 in action
`----

http://www.reviewlinux.com/?m=show&id=9926

Dreamlinux 3.0 Beta 3 Testdrive