[News] Fancy Eye Candy Runs on Puppy Linux

compiz fusion on puppy linux 3.00

,----[ Quote ]
| compiz fusion on puppy linux 3.00 www.puppylinux.com the music is from
| www.ultimateshowdown.org also the panel is provided by xfce 4.4
`----

http://linuxfilesystem.com/uncategorized/compiz-fusion-on-puppy-linux-300-2

"There's a lot of Linux out there -- much more than Microsoft
generally signals publicly -- and their customers are using it..."

           --Paul DeGroot, a Directions On Microsoft analyst

Recent:

Puppy Linux On Windows Desktop

,----[ Quote ]
| Puppy Linux is an interesting Linux distribution which offers multiple
| features, despite of its low file size (around 99 MB). An average computer
| user will find enough flexibility and an increased speed during the execution
| of common tasks like web browsing, text processing, image editing and more.
|
| Puppy Linux integrates many simple to use applications useful for office
| related tasks, multimedia playback, gaming and networking. It has many
| installation options too.
`----

http://www.downloadtube.com/blog/2009/01/07/puppy-linux-on-windows-desktop/

PortableApps in Puppy Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Puppy Linux can be installed on your USB stick. So can
| PortableApps, a collection of cross platform open source
| software that can run on Windows. Interestingly, nearly all
| of the apps also run perfectly in wine, except for a few
| issues. So, I got an idea. Why not try and integrate the
| two.
`----

http://aronzak.wordpress.com/2009/01/01/portableapps-in-puppy/

An Old Dog Learns Some New Tricks With Puppy Linux 4

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/64074.html

Puppy Linux 4.0

http://server.ericsbinaryworld.com/blog/2008/07/26/puppy-linux-40/

Puppy Linux 4.0 on my old laptop: it's getting better

http://seputarlinux.blogspot.com/2008/06/puppy-linux-40-on-my-old-laptop-its.html

Puppy Linux 4.00 is barking up the right tree

http://www.linux.com/feature/137880

How I Found Puppy

http://www.puppylinux.org/community/blogs/whodo/how-i-found-puppy

Lessons learned from Ubuntu

http://www.puppylinux.org/community/blogs/lof/lessons-learned-ubuntu

Puppy Linux 4 gets new bite

http://www.tectonic.co.za/?p=2398

Puppeee: Puppy for your Eee PC

http://www.linux.com/feature/131070

Puppy Linux 4.0 on a Dell Inspiron 1150 Review

http://www.penguinway.net/?p=89